Christmas 2010

Family Wall Red Christmas Card
Turn your photos into personalized Christmas cards.
View the entire collection of cards.





Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cozy Coupe and Daddy Time








We bought Braden his first cozy coupe last weekend! I told mom he's been wanting one forever, and she said, "How do you know that child wanted a COZY COUPE"? I just simply said, "Because he did"! I don't know...I just know I was obsessed with mine and his age, so I thought he would be too! Ha! We had two of course, one for me and one for Patrick. We spun around that driveway like Nascar drivers. Gosh, Patrick and I had fun growing up together. The thought of having twins use to scare me to death, but knowing how special the bond between twins is...you can't help but to think, "Ahh...it would be fine"! Remind me I said that if we have twins next:) Here are some pics of Braden and his daddy...his favorite person, besides mommy:)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

oh my gosh, I hardly recognize that baby!! He looks so big with his new do!! I like it! Give him a kiss from me.

Mimi and Braden

Mimi and Braden
Braden and I made the six hour trip to Jackson, MS a few weeks ago. We had the car LOADED down. I don't think I could have fit ONE more thing in my car. We had a great time at home. I was able to see both of my grandmothers and all of my sweet friends. Here are some cute pics from the weekend:)

My Daddy LOVES ME:)

Uncle P and Braden

Uncle P and Braden



Braden and Hayes Riley


Braden and Ayden Seale

Braden and Ayden Seale