Christmas 2010

Family Wall Red Christmas Card
Turn your photos into personalized Christmas cards.
View the entire collection of cards.





Thursday, January 14, 2010

This is by far one of my favorite pictures. Mimi came to stay with us this week and we're so glad she did! Braden adores her. He walked around all week desperate to be in her arms. He would peak around his highchair in the morning when he heard footsteps on the stairs. It was priceless. I don't think she could believe how much he's grown. This is one of his cousin's, John David's, outfits.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Okay, I love him, I love him I love him!!!! Can you please take a vacation and bring him to me!!! Kisses to Braden

Mimi and Braden

Mimi and Braden
Braden and I made the six hour trip to Jackson, MS a few weeks ago. We had the car LOADED down. I don't think I could have fit ONE more thing in my car. We had a great time at home. I was able to see both of my grandmothers and all of my sweet friends. Here are some cute pics from the weekend:)

My Daddy LOVES ME:)

Uncle P and Braden

Uncle P and Braden



Braden and Hayes Riley


Braden and Ayden Seale

Braden and Ayden Seale